1. The principal axis speed controlled by Japan Mitsubishi transducer. Continuously coils electric resistance and consistent clean-cut ends on the coils.
2. The machine will produce coils with very consistent resistance values and with open inside diameters for assembly to the terminal pins.
3. When lack of wire or wire is broken, the machine would stop automatically. It also can accumulate the output automatically.
4. Wire with small diameter is usually cut by galvanomagnetism while wire with large diameter is cut by cylinder.
5. This machine is of small size, easy to operate, no operator is required.
6. Wire with large diameter can adopt double-pinch roller type.